February 25, 2011

honeymooning

It's cold and rainy here in San Francisco (did you hear it might snow here on Saturday!? Yes, indeedy!) so what am I doing to keep myself warm and cozy? Daydreaming about our honeymoon. Mmmmm, I can almost feel the warm, ocean breeze on my face. Hello, Santorini...






That's right, we're heading to Greece! We'll start off in Athens, then travel to a few of the Greek Isles (Santorini and Crete for sure), and finally we'll be hopping over to Istanbul. It's going to be the perfect mixture of relaxation and adventure and I CANNOT WAIT!!!!

Agh! Just look at these beaches! Incredible. 



Any honeymoon suggestions? We're looking for places to stay and things to do in Greece and Instanbul, so let us know if there's anything that we must see/do!

xo,
zar

2 comments:

  1. Eat lots of turkish delight!!

    If you want Istanbul recommendations, I can ask my co-worker - he went there a few months ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW - I don't know why it says my name is strawberry shortcake..this is liz (nunge)!

    ReplyDelete