July 15, 2011

invites update + videography!

Dear impatient/curious/worried loved ones,

The invites are coming. I PROMISE! We had hoped to get them out this past week but zpao had a crazy work week and I was feeling under the weather but I assure you...they are being assembled as I type! As I type? How is that possible, you ask? Invite elves. We hired some. They're extremely efficient.

Totally kidding. The truth is, I put zpao to work. I'm actually camped out in a Starbucks near Sacramento waiting for a wedding to wrap up so I can load up our vintage rentals and take them back to San Francisco. Here's to hoping zpao makes lots of progress while I'm gone! (zpao - if you're reading this GET BACK TO WORK! no really, peeps are waiting...)

In other news, we hired a videographer! We'd been toying with the idea for a while and finally decided that not having video from our wedding would lead to lots of post-wedding regret. Photos are great but I want to be able to watch and hear our ceremony, toasts, etc. over and over again. I'm really excited to be working with Seaglass Cinema. You can see some of their work here and here. We think they're pretty rad!

Ok, my eyes are closing. I think it might be time for a nap in the back of the Uhaul van. Yes, I know, my life is super glamorous ;)

xo,
zar

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Someone in my Facebook group shared this website with us so I came to take a look. I’m definitely enjoying the information. I’m bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Terrific blog and great design and style.
    sandal shoes rawalpindi

    ReplyDelete