November 26, 2010

fabulous floral friday

I hope you're all ready for some serious pretty because the second installment of fabulous floral friday has arrived!

With the holidays upon us and the crisp, cool weather that has recently settled over San Francisco I thought it was only appropriate to showcase some fall arrangements. The following arrangements were created by the uber talented ladies at Poppies and Posies.

Everything from Poppies and Posies is drool worthy but I'm loving these arrangements in particular because it's such an unexpected yet beautiful color combination. Red, green and peach are surprisingly gorgeous together, right? I'm also loving the plaid table runner, moss and berries. The arrangements/table decor give off a glamorous/chic camping vibe, don't ya think? Mmmm, now I'm craving some hot cocoa and s'mores! 






  
Check back next Friday for more fabulous flowers! 

xoxo, 
zar

No comments:

Post a Comment