November 18, 2010

status report: bridesmaid dresses (part I)

Hello, bridesmaid dresses. 

Welcome to my list of "things that really piss me off". Don't worry, you're in good company: HP printers, wrap-around address labels, ugly wedding postage stamps, snooty florists...I could keep going, but I'll spare you. The bottom line is that you are on this dreaded list and you're going to have to work pretty hard to get off of it. 

How can you accomplish such a feat? Well, for starters, stop being so damn ugly. No one wants to be wrapped up in yards and yards of mint green taffeta nor do they want to stand in front of hundreds of people wearing a pepto-bismol-pink-rhinestone-embellished polyester blend dress. 

"I'm not ugly" you say? Fine. Then stop being so expensive. (I'm talking to you, gorgeous blush colored silk organza Vera Wang bridesmaid dress.) 

"I'm not ugly or expensive!" you say? Great. Feel free to ship yourself directly to my apartment. I'd love to meet you.

hugs and kisses,
zar


...Curious to see what happened with bridesmaid dresses and how I feel about the phrase "you can totally rewear that"? Head on over to part II! But first, be sure to check out these beauties. Warning: LOL-ing may ensue.






No comments:

Post a Comment