November 11, 2010

striped straws make me happy

I challenge you to show me something cuter than this...

photo courtesy of style me pretty

photo courtesy of small stump

photo courtesy of hip hip horray






photo courtesy of style me pretty


I mean, seriously, what can be cuter than striped straws with little flags attached? (Don't even dream of saying "puppies" or "babies" because they clearly have an unfair advantage. We're talking inanimate objects, people. Now that we've gotten that cleared up....I think it's safe to say that this adorable straw/flag combo is the pinnacle of cuteness, no?)

Prior to the ceremony we will be serving iced tea and lemonade in mason jars and these will most certainly be making an appearance. It amazes me how something so small (and inexpensive!) can make me so happy! Now I just have to decide on a color. Thoughts?

xoxo,
zar

No comments:

Post a Comment