December 17, 2010

fabulous floral friday

I'm loving me some succulents lately. They've got looking-pretty-without-trying-too-hard down to a science and they're super versatile to boot. 

You can make them look fancy...

photo courtesy of style me pretty

photo courtesy of style me pretty

photo courtesy of ruffled blog

photo courtesy of style me pretty



Or channel their rustic-casual-cool side...

photos courtesy of ruffled blog

photo courtesy of yes, please

photo courtesy of style me pretty

photo courtesy of ruffled blog


Gorgeous but completely unfussy. Succulents, you are the epitome of cool.

I've considered using succulents in my bouquet and would loooove to see them in the groomsmen boutonnieres but zpao isn't such a huge fan. I guess I can't blame him. I used to hate them (Not sure what I was thinking...) but I've seen the error in my ways and am currently riding happily on the succulent band wagon! 

I'm on a mission to change his mind about these little lovelies. Not sure if it's going to work but wish me luck!

xoxo, 
zar

P.S. need another reason to love succulents? One word: Terrariums.

photo courtesy of blog.craftzine.com

photo courtesy of style me pretty

photo courtesy of etsy


LOOOOOOVE.


No comments:

Post a Comment