December 6, 2010

save-the-dates: revealed!

You may remember my previous posts about our save-the-dates (here and here and here) and how it was a long and arduous process getting them picked up, assembled and addressed. Well, I think the annoyance and frustration was well worth it because I am completely obsessed with the finished product! Aside from zpao's family in Australia (they're on their way, I promise!) everyone should have received their save-the-dates by now and boy does feel good to check that off the to-do list!

Take a look at the finished product below. They're pretty snazzy if you ask me (and I'm not biased or anything...)

The front (please excuse the not-so-great picture quality. I was trying to avoid glares on the paper as much as possible!):



The front without the twine:


 And the back...


The wrap around labels that we made:


The front:


And the back...

And finally my materials (minus the avery labels/printer):


Pretty cute, huh? I am pleased-as-punch :)

xoxo,
zar

2 comments: