December 12, 2010

sneak peak: my collection

Reason #827 why planning a wedding is awesome?

Having an excuse to buy all sorts of fantastically fun vintage stuff because it will be "used in the wedding" in some capacity (or at least that's how I justify my purchases, but let's be real, I'd probably be buying these things regardless of the wedding!)
The latest additions to my ever expanding collection of vintage pieces? 

Well, for starters we recently bought letters that spell out "love is all you need": 


Zpao and I love letters (especially the letter 'z') so you'll see them throughout our apartment. 

Like here:




And here:





Don't you think the "love is all you need" letters will make a great addition to the guest book table or dessert table?! In case you're wondering, all of our letters come from Timeless Treasures, an adorable vintage home furnishing/decor boutique that specializes in all things french and whimsical (candles, teacups, chandeliers, letters and signs of all colors, shapes and sizes...you name it, they have it!) If you live in the Bay Area you should definitely check it out. It's one of my favorite places in the entire city and the owner, Joan, is just a peach. But I digress. Where were we? Oh, right. The newest additions to my growing collection of awesomeness...

Zpao and I spent last Sunday at my all-time favorite place, the Alameda Antique Fair, and picked up some really great items. I'll post pictures of everything very soon (after the photo shoot that zpao and I are having today, to be exact. I'll be playing stylist & zpao will be my photographer! Eeep! It's going to be a blast!) 

In the meantime, here's a teaser:



Check back soon for the full scoop (read: b-e-a-utiful pictures courtesy of photog extraordinaire, zpao!) on the new purchases AND a pretty big/exciting announcement. And no, it's not that type of announcement. A few more years loves, a few more years ;)

xoxo, 
zar

No comments:

Post a Comment