December 6, 2010

fabulous floral...monday?

Yeah, yeah I know. Fabulous Floral Friday is called Fabulous Floral Friday because it is supposed to be featured on...you guessed it...Friday. Well, I got a little behind on the blogging (would it make it less terrible if I told you it was because I was busy doing wedding related things?) and Friday came and went. So here I am. It's Monday. And I have flowers galore to share.

I came across these pics a while back on 100 Layer Cake and I knew immediately that I had to feature them on my blog. They really are too pretty not to share!



I mean...WOW. So stinking gorgeous, right? It's no wonder the florist who created these arrangements, Ariella Chezar, has been featured in issues of Oprah, Martha Stewart Weddings, Town and Country and published her own book. I absolutely love her unique take on bridal bouquets and centerpieces: romantic and whimsical yet elegant and modern all at the same time. Ariella...will you fly out to SF and do the flowers for my wedding?!!?! Pretty pretty pretty please?

xoxo, 
zar

No comments:

Post a Comment