December 13, 2010

new additions to my collection

Alright, my loves. Are you ready for a serious dose of pretty? I sure hope so, because as promised, here are the new additions to my ever expanding collection of lovely little vintage things (plus a wildflower inspired bouquet that I made myself!)


 








 


Just for the record, it's official, I am head over heals in love with inanimate objects. I could stare at these pictures all day! What can I say? Vintage pieces/antiques make my heart sing...especially yellow ladders and blue pitchers from Loire Valley, France! Absolute perfection.

I may be obsessed with these new items, however, I am not obsessed with San Francisco's weather. Unfortunately the weather didn't quite cooperate with us and our photo shoot. The sun didn't make an appearance until about 4pm (thank you good 'ol San Francisco fog) and we ended up having to rush to catch the light before the sun set (picture a frantic zar & zpao running up and down flights of stairs lugging massive amounts of heavy, fragile stuff). We didn't get to do the full photo shoot that I was hoping to do, nor did we get to do the shoot where I had originally planned (we ended up doing it on our roof instead of our apartment building's courtyard so that we'd have enough light) but I think we got some great shots nevertheless!

I can't wait to use these new pieces as part of our wedding decor and in the meantime, they're making great additions to our apartment's decor! I definitely don't mind being surrounded by these beautiful things.
  

xoxo, 
zar


p.s. Next up? The big announcement!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment