January 2, 2011

hello new year

Happy new year everyone! Can you believe that it's already 2011? That means zpao and I can no longer say "we're getting married next year". It's officially THIS year! Agh! 

I guess that means we really need to get cracking on this whole wedding planning thing, huh? I should probably be researching DJs, florists and other vendors (remember how I said I was going to give monthly planning updates to keep myself on track with booking vendors? ha.) but instead I am obsessing over my latest source of inspiration: postcards and pretties! This blog has some of the best inspiration boards I have ever laid eyes upon so of course I have to share them with you! They just scream relaxed/rustic/vintage/chic wedding (i.e. my dream wedding!)





Ok, back to doing some real research. Inspiration boards, unfortunately for me, are not going to be super useful when Septemeber rolls around and we have no florist/dj/officiant/cake/etc!

xoxo, 
zar

No comments:

Post a Comment