January 17, 2011

my business = launched!

Happy Monday morning everyone! I've got some very exciting news to share and it just couldn't wait until a reasonable hour (in my opinion, blogging before 8am = an unreasonable hour, wouldn't you agree?!) I'm thrilled to announce that after a month of working night and day (literally) to get my new vintage rental business up and running, we're finally launching! Can you believe it? Today is the day!

Say hello to One True Love Vintage Rentals!

What do you guys think of the website? That was all zpao (with a little feedback from me of course!) As zpao continuously reminds me, this is just the first version of the website. We've got lots more up our sleeves :) Sometime in the near future (after my wonderful fiance takes a short break from this seemingly never-ending project) we will be creating a comprehensive inventory page which will organize each item according to category (tables, chairs, small accessories, etc) and make it super easy to find the exact piece that you're looking for. There will also be a portfolio page showcasing my pieces being used at weddings and events and styling projects that I've done.

Zpao has been amazing through all of this. He has photographed most of my pieces, created my whole website from scratch and more important served as my sounding board. We may have bickered a little along the way (and sworn never to work with each other on business related stuff again...haha) but honestly, the whole experience just made me feel so lucky to be marrying such a talented, hardworking person.

And now the real work begins: finding clients, getting my name out there, and hopefully making this into a career! If you would help me spread the word to Bay Area brides, event planners, and photographers I would be eternally grateful :)

xoxo,
zar

No comments:

Post a Comment