October 4, 2010

and so it begins...

Hello world!

Welcome to my very first “I-am-committing-to-actually-doing-this” blog. Blogging is something that I have dabbled with before (and by dabbled I mean opened accounts at 3+ blogging sites and never actually wrote anything) but this time is different. In the past, I just assumed that no one would actually care to read a blog about me. I mean, who am I to think that I am interesting/important/entertaining enough to have my own blog? Well, I still feel that way BUT this time I decided I needed a way to track my thoughts, ideas, and inspiration leading up to what is sure to be the most awesomest day ever - my wedding day! (See the blog isn’t even really about me, that’s why this attempt at blogging will be a huge success - yippy!) In addition to sorting out all the crazy ideas that are floating around in my head (bunting, burlap, buttons, PIE POPS, ect.) hopefully this blog will keep you all in the loop. I have someone ask me at least once a day…”soooo how’s the wedding planning going?” so now you can come here and see for yourselves! I hope you were all genuinely interested in how the planning is going because now you have unleashed a monster: a wedding-planning-blogging-monster. Mwahahaha. 

So here it is: the blog that will track the next 11+ months of zarzpao* wedding planning! I hope you all (i.e. the two people that I know will actually read this blog: my MOH and my future hubby) are ready for potentially unrealistic but AWESOME ideas, my hilarious attempts at DIY projects, and of course my rambling/extreme overuse of parentheses.

*z is a particularly awesome letter. our favorite letter, in fact.
zar = amanda’s initials + a ‘z’
zpao = paul’s initials + a ‘z’
zarzpao = zar + zpao.

get it?

xoxo,
zar

p.s. here’s a classic zarzpao picture to kick thing off…



No comments:

Post a Comment