October 27, 2010

mmm...pie pops

I'm not a huge fan of cake (unless we're talking red velvet cake from the Bubble Room on Captiva Island, Florida...in which case, yum x 1,000,000) nor am I a big fan of cupcakes (it's basically cake, right?) I am however, a bit obsessed with pie. Cherry pie to be exact. Bring me a cherry pie and I will love you forever. Come to think of it, zpao bought me a cherry pie once. Coincidence?

So what do pies and our wedding have to do with each other? Well, allow me to share what is quite possibly the CUTEST thing ever: pie pops (translation: a miniature pie...on a stick!)


Genius? Adorable? The perfect idea for a wedding favor? Yes, yes and YES!

Zpao and I have decided to give these to guests as wedding favors! We'll be making them home-made (apple and cherry flavored) and then wrapping them up individually and tying them with some sort of ribbon or twine. It's definitely going to be a lot of work but I'm super excited.

Interested in making your own? Take a look at this website for detailed instructions (and mouthwatering pictures!):  http://luxirare.com/float/

No comments:

Post a Comment