October 21, 2010

latest eye candy

Every once in a while, a wedding comes along that makes me so happy/giddy/excited to be planning a DIY project filled wedding and this wedding that was featured on greenweddingshoes.com recently is definitely one of those. It's chalk full of charming details, fun colors, and so much personality! It's not exactly how I would want my wedding to look (a few too many bright colors) but that's what's so great about weddings: just because it's not quite your cup-of-tea doesn't mean it isn't still absolutely beautiful and inspirational!

Here are a few of my favorites pics but you should definitely check out the entire post on Green Wedding Shoes!









I'm especially loving the buttons, the cake topper, and all of the printed material! Buttons & a custom cake topper, like the ones shown above, are actually on my DIY to-do-list so I will definitely be using these pics for inspiration :)

xoxo,
zar

No comments:

Post a Comment