October 7, 2010

a bride's worst nightmare


Wedding planning is invading my dreams! 

No really. I have a wedding related nightmare at least once  a week and sometimes more often if we are in the midst of making a big decision. Forgetting to book a photographer, orange (my LEAST favorite color) bridesmaids dresses, people arguing over who is going to walk me down the aisle, not having my vows memorized...you name it, I've had a nightmare about it. But the king of all wedding nightmares? RAIN. Our ceremony and dinner are both taking place outdoors so rain is just not an option. (Do you hear that mother nature? NOT. AN. OPTION.) 

With that being said, if it's going to rain on my wedding day I just hope I can look as stunning as this bride was. Doesn't she pull off the less-than-ideal-rainy-weather flawlessly? The rain mixed with the fall leaves, black umbrellas and boots is beyond gorgeous. I never thought I could be so obsessed with a rain-filled wedding! 







[photos courtesy of oncewed.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment