October 12, 2010

mini-update

Sorry for the lack of new blog posts (I feel a little guilty not writing regularly now that some of you have bookmarked my blog or added it to your RSS feed!) Life is super busy over here in the zarzpao-wedding-planning-capital-of-the-world but here's a mini-update to keep you (somewhat) entertained/informed while I search for the time to write a real update (with tons of glorious pictures of course)
  1.  I started a big-girl job (woo hoo!) but it involves working 8 hour days (lame) & is cutting into my wedding-blog reading/general-obsessing-over-wedding-details time (double lame)
  2. I joined a gym (strategically located right next to my office building so I can't pass it without feeling guilty. genius!) AND got a personal trainer. There's nothing more motivating than upcoming dress fittings!
  3. Zpao and I went to our friends' wedding this past weekend in Napa and it was absolutely b-e-a-utiful. I'll write a post on this soon because you have to see pictures of the dress, venue, ect! 
  4. Our "Save the Dates" are almost ready to be printed. We did a semi-custom design so it's a little more complicated than just choosing something and ordering it. We've done a few edits and are really happy with the way it looks now. Next step: get them printed. Next step after that: address massive amounts of envelopes (Yippy!). Look for a "Save the Date" related post soon!
  5. We're working hard to get our wedding website up and running and hopefully it will be done veryyyy soon! Paul is doing all of the coding, I'm doing most of the writing and the design has been a joint effort. We're a pretty good team :)
Ok, that's all for now! More to come soon I promise!
 
xoxo,
zar

P.S. Isn't this adorable? Le sigh.


1 comment:

  1. Yeah!! Big Girl job! I can't wait to get a peek at your STD (yes, I'm still in HS)

    ReplyDelete